POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Strange spline problem : Re: Strange spline problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange spline problem
From: Trevor Quayle
Date: 10 Oct 2001 16:23:58
Message: <3bc4ae5e@news.povray.org>
If you look at the output shape of the code given, it looks like an M.  The
first few times I rendered it, whole lines of the M were missing to the
point that only one line was present one time it happened.

But as I say, I have been yet to reproduce it.  (Maybe I'm just not using
the right kind of weed now ;) )

But seriously, I did see it. In retrospect I wish I had thought of saving
the images as it happened.

-tgq