POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Strange spline problem : Re: Strange spline problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:11:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange spline problem
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Oct 2001 16:11:56
Message: <3bc4ab8c@news.povray.org>
"Trevor Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> No, I saw it the first time I tried his code but can't reporduce it now.
> For the first few renders, it seemed as though points were missing.

Wanted to be certain so I output to 5 file names and opened into PSP then
did a Arithmatic difference on them.  Came up unchanged between them.
Those iteration-caused delineations is kind of like an illusion when looking
from one to the other which is what I figured was happening.  Doesn't mean
another computer isn't doing odd things with it though.

Bob H.