POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Spline: Cannot copy identifier : Re: Spline: Cannot copy identifier Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline: Cannot copy identifier
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Oct 2001 15:55:37
Message: <3bc4a7b9@news.povray.org>
How about #declare A(0.3)=Spl(0.3)?

Actually I'm only replying to point out that in the HTML Help section 6.1.9
Spline Identifiers there is a "quadratc_spline" mispelling (no i).  That,
and how both catmull_rom_spline and b_spline are no longer mentioned yet
still work apparently.  Were those supposed to be removed?  Seems I remember
talk of those changes or something.

Bob H.

news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...