POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : crash when stopping in the first line : Re: crash when stopping in the first line Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: crash when stopping in the first line
From: Slime
Date: 10 Oct 2001 15:01:32
Message: <3bc49b0c$1@news.povray.org>
I have seen the same error a few times. I wasn't quite sure when it was when
it happened, but it did always seem to be when it was just starting off and
I stopped it. It was also a problem when stopping the render during
radiosity pre-trace.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]

"jan Walzer" <iq### [at] walliqde> wrote in message news:1103_1002737295@iq...
> w2k - Athlon1.3GHz - 384MB - Pov3.5B6
>
> I have just tested this with one scene yet, but it is replicable...
> The scene contains some timeconsuming stuff (media)
> I render it in 512x384 AA0.2
> if I press the stop-button before the first rendered line is displayed,
than it crashes (pvengine.exe created an error, windows creates an
error-report and POV gets closed)