POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Outdoing Brazil.... : Re: Outdoing Brazil.... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outdoing Brazil....
From: Ruy
Date: 10 Oct 2001 08:03:08
Message: <3bc438fc$1@news.povray.org>
"Timothy R. Cook" <tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> escreveu na mensagem
> Could be a hat-tip to the movie...

Good call, I love that movie. (They would have to add some pretty weird
cameras, materials and models to the standard libraries if that was the
case, though...)

Anyway, I just asked the owners of the site what is the reason. I'll post
the answer, should I get one.

Ruy

PS: fala, mano Wilson, bom saber que o POV tem outros adeptos brazucas.