POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Bug] Output of too many evaluations cause strange behavior : Re: Sidenote: Too many nested objects (Re: [Bug] Output of too many evaluations cause strange behavior) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sidenote: Too many nested objects (Re: [Bug] Output of too many evaluations cause strange behavior)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 10 Oct 2001 04:13:30
Message: <3bc4032a@news.povray.org>
Oh ... my fault. Of course there has to be a { after "isosurfaces". In my
testscene it's still there I must have deleted it after pasting it in the
post (made some minor changes to shorten the code a bit). No
"parenthesis"-bug. I misread the post of Slime, too (thought of a missing
"}"). Sorry!

But you were able to reproduce the 'too many nested objects' warning, too?

Those two bugs are probably not the top priority though, as they occur only
in very special cases.

Marc-Hendrik