POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Helllllooooo... : Re: Helllllooooo... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Helllllooooo...
From: Stephen Bell
Date: 9 Oct 2001 18:34:53
Message: <3bc37b8d$1@news.povray.org>
Both of your posts are displaying correctly on my computer.  I don't believe
there are any bugs in the system.  It might have something to do with the
size of the post that you sent.  Many people on slow connections may be
hesitant to open up a post that lists as 688K.  PNG is a great format for
saving things in lossless compression, but it is terrible for sharing across
the internet.

Stephen