POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wot? No shadow line artifact? (39kbu) : Re: Wot? No shadow line artifact? (39kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wot? No shadow line artifact? (39kbu)
From: Alan Holding
Date: 9 Oct 2001 13:58:36
Message: <3bc33acc$1@news.povray.org>

news:3BC0569F.CFDC63F4@exmail.de...
> Looks really good!! Crumple (is that the right word for it?) them a little
bit
> ;-)
>
> Robert

Thanks, Robert.  (Sorry for the late reply.  PC problems.)

I'd like to crumple (yay!) them up, but I don't know how I could do so and
keep the UV mapping co-ordinates the same.  I suppose I could use Warp's
Mesh Compressor and Chris Colefax's associated macros to distort the mesh,
but I'm not sure if that would work either.

I'll have a go and see what happens.

Bye,
Alan.

--