POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP maze : Re: WIP maze Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP maze
From: Pierrick
Date: 9 Oct 2001 13:50:35
Message: <3bc338eb$1@news.povray.org>
That's very funny, the website you spoke about is exactly the one i used to make my
growing tree algorithm..
I think you are right, it looks really strange ! But i like it, though ;)

hu.. not really : the truth is that i'm too lazy LOL

Pierrick

: "Pierrick" <nos### [at] hotmailcom> escreveu na mensagem
: news:3bc32f0d@news.povray.org...
: > This is the first step for an image i'm looking for. I made the maze with
: a "growing tree algorithm".
: > I'm going to use it in a more interesting scene, perhaps in a natural
: environment.
:
: Looks promising. One comment, though: there seem to be an awful lot of very
: short dead ends. I've never seen so many in a maze, and it would make it
: easier to cross, either looking it from above or, imagining it to be one of
: those large mazes with walls 10 feet tall, crossing it from ground level.
: You probably should look for a better algorithm. Try
: http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/algrithm.htm.
:
: > Pierrick - sorry for my bad english ;)
:
: Don't be. Mine is worse...
:
: