POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : superellipsoidtest - failed? : Re: superellipsoidtest - failed? =part II= Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: superellipsoidtest - failed? =part II=
From: Slime
Date: 5 Oct 2001 00:10:45
Message: <3bbd32c5$1@news.povray.org>
It seems to me that POV-Ray 3.5 doesn't like numbers that small. That
confused me since I'm used to using numbers such as .00000001 to avoid
coincident surfaces. But I'm curious as to why it's so sensitive now. It
seems to round real small numbers down to zero or something.

--
- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]