POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : photons and glass : Re: photons and glass Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: photons and glass
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 1 Oct 2001 17:23:43
Message: <3bb8dedf@news.povray.org>
Paragon schrieb in Nachricht <3bb8dc26$1@news.povray.org>...
>As for the placement of the mirror, I just let POV-Ray
>take care of what the output looks like :).

IMO it would look even more realistic, if you tilted the mirror just a
little bit, or if there would be a tiny space between it and the wall. Now
it looks like it's clued to the wall and not hooked (if this is an English
word) to it.

Shouldn't the reflection in the mirror be blurred?

Nice scene!

Marc-Hendrik