POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car WIP 4 : Car WIP 4 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Car WIP 4
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 1 Oct 2001 05:19:49
Message: <3bb83535@news.povray.org>
Fixed the mirror. The mystery CSG that kept me busy for hours on end, trying to
find where it came from was actually just the inner part of the wheel well
reflecting the tyre and outside! Fixed it by changing the colour to a matt
black. The blue texture is getting better, but it's still not exactly what I
want. Still got to do the panels and doors I've been promising. I think I'll use
negative blobs, so that the edges won't be too sharp. And then there's the
interior...

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do the number-plate?

I find myself only seeing certain mistakes when I do the large final renders. I
wish there was a way to do real-time modelling renders. I've tried +q1 with
simple textures but it's still very slow. Any ideas?

--
- Nekar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: