POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chess Pieces/POV-Ray 3.5 : Chess Pieces/POV-Ray 3.5 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Chess Pieces/POV-Ray 3.5
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 29 Sep 2001 13:40:09
Message: <3bb60779@news.povray.org>
Here's a little image, put together (and rendered) in under an hour -
modelled in Rhino,
textured, lighted and placed in Moray and then of course rendered in 3.5 -
comments welcome.  I'm thinking on playing with the exported code directly
in 3.5 - any recommendations on using any of 3.5's new features to
enhance/have fun with this image.

Rendered in 17m with a little focal blur and radiosity on a Athlon 1333,
textures: floor my own and chess a modification from a moray library tex

Peter Cracknell
www.petercracknell.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: