POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : photons and glass : Re: photons and glass Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: photons and glass
From: Jim Kress
Date: 29 Sep 2001 10:55:43
Message: <3bb5e0ef$1@news.povray.org>
The reflection looks like it has placed the vase on the wrong side of the
mirror and too far back on the table.  From this viewing angle and the close
proximity of the vase to the mirror I would expect the reflection of the
vase to be on the right hand side of the mirror, not the left hand side as
it appears in the image.  Also, I would expect the reflection of the vase to
appear much closer to the with much more table appearing in the mirror.  In
the image, the reflection of the vase appears to be much closer to the edge
of the table farthest away from the mirror rather than being close to the
mirror.

Jim