POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : png gamma error : Re: png gamma error Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: png gamma error
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 25 Sep 2001 14:13:35
Message: <3bb0c94f$1@news.povray.org>
I insist on the png bug in beta 3 (and 4).

The png output is different from the bmp output, when I use Polyview as a
viewer program.
Beta 1, beta 2 and any other pov-ray version behaved okay and now something
has changed lately.
IIRC there was something "hacked".
Or am I too stupid to understand the whole discussion?

Norbert