POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return : Re: Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return
From: KalleK
Date: 25 Sep 2001 12:38:51
Message: <3bb0b31b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Ron!

> Going through stuff I've marked to be read later... do you think
that
> this might be due to the same problem someone else posted later that
has
> to do with a bogus newline being tacked on the end of the command?

Do you mean

Subject: Shellout command line contains trailing \r\n
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:08:59 +0200
?
I think that's just a part of the problem. The reason it works if it
is the last statement in an inifile and otherwise don't - could be
answered with this. But I don't know how to explain, why it works when
you specify a Post_Scene_Return-command.
And I didn't test it with beta 4 (haven't installed it yet).

cukk