POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows beta closes when hitting Alt-W in help : Windows beta closes when hitting Alt-W in help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Windows beta closes when hitting Alt-W in help
From: Jeff Lee
Date: 23 Sep 2001 17:07:59
Message: <3bae4c67.4724673@news.povray.org>
When the Index tab is displayed in the left panel of Help, the search
field is labeled with the prompt "Type in the keyword to find:".  The
'w' is underlined, which generally means that Alt-W will select the
input field.

However, when I type Alt-W from within Help, it closes POV-Ray, leaving
the Help file active.  I'm curently running beta 4, though I noticed it
in beta 2 as well.