POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HP 12C - WIP (109 kb) : HP 12C - WIP (109 kb) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  HP 12C - WIP (109 kb)
From: Renato Oliveira
Date: 21 Sep 2001 23:35:29
Message: <3bac0701@news.povray.org>
Here is the HP 12C calculator model I'm working on. It's my first attempt at
radiosity and second at area lights.

I can notice some broken lines and I think it's because of bad anti -
aliasing settings (I used the default ones and the method 2, but none of
them helped). Can anyone tell me a good AA setting for this kind of image?

Oh, comments, critics and suggestions are welcome too. : )

Renato Oliveira

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hp12c.jpg' (110 KB)