POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Well - WIP : Re: The Well - WIP Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Well - WIP
From: Duncan Adamson
Date: 20 Sep 2001 09:54:35
Message: <3ba9f51b$1@news.povray.org>
Unless this is a brand new or extremely well cared for ornamental well, why
not put some licken/moss/algae on it.

The bottom bricks are not mortared and yet the water level is above them.
Why doesn't it come out the gaps?  Perhaps lower the water level or block
the gaps.

I don't know exactly the feel you are going for but unless the blocks are
bought from a local builders merchant they should all be slightly different
colours.

By the way, how did you position the bricks - can you send me the source?

Thanks
Duncan Adamson
dja### [at] docicacuk