POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 16-bit PGM pigment and height field problems : 16-bit PGM pigment and height field problems Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  16-bit PGM pigment and height field problems
From: Mike Hough
Date: 20 Sep 2001 03:29:31
Message: <3ba99adb@news.povray.org>
This scene renders a height_field using a 16-bit PGM file in POV 3.1G while
the same scene in 3.5 looks scrambled.  Does this have something to do with
the new PPM libraries?  I'll try uploading the file for this scene to the
binaries group but I suspect it may be too big...

light_source {<0, 20, 0> color rgb <1, 1, 1>}

camera {location <0, 1, 0>

look_at 0
}

height_field {