POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 'handedness' vs. POV-Ray : Beh Zee Er <G> Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:58:27 EDT (-0400)
  Beh Zee Er <G>
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 19 Sep 2001 16:18:44
Message: <3ba8fda4$1@news.povray.org>
Interesting - does this mean French speaking Canadians and French speaking
.. French pronounce it differently?

While we're at it, how about Ballet and Fillet?  Most American's don't
pronounce that right at all, at least according to my French speaking Dutch
friends.  Never mind we American's probably learned to pronounce it from the
French that immigrated ...

        == John ==

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...