POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : More minor, minor doc issues : Re: More minor, minor doc issues Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More minor, minor doc issues
From: Anders K
Date: 19 Sep 2001 08:39:58
Message: <3ba8921e$1@news.povray.org>
> HTML Help uses an ActiveX control in the index pane, and the symptom of
having
> it disabled (at least for one pre-beta tester) was exactly as you
described.
> Entries would take you to the top of a page but never to a point within
it.

Oh; that's not exactly what I was saying. For example, with #break in the
index, the link currently points to position [B] below; I think it should
point to position [A] so you can see the heading.

  [A] 6.2.6.3  The #switch, #case, #range and #break Directives

  [B] A more powerful conditional is the #switch directive. The syntax is as
follows...

But I guess Ingo has a reason for pointing it to [B]. That's fine; it
doesn't really matter that much.

> What is your version of IE ?

IE 6.0, HTML Help 1.3.

Anders