POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : First attempt at ripples (your comments,please) : First attempt at ripples (your comments,please) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  First attempt at ripples (your comments,please)
From: sshelby
Date: 19 Sep 2001 08:09:39
Message: <3ba88b03@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I have been pondering this for many months, and then it suddenly came to me.
I use Moray with the Enzmann animation plugin. It took many hours of
experimentation to get it the way I wanted it. I used a heightfield merged
with a cube for the visable surface. Next I want to try to make it so you
can see into the water better, while still seeing the sky, and then multiple
ripples happening at different times, criss-crossing each other.
Steve Shelby
http://www.shelbyvision.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: