POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : problem with isosurface: beta 1: windows : problem with isosurface: beta 1: windows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  problem with isosurface: beta 1: windows
From: anoop
Date: 17 Sep 2001 22:21:27
Message: <3ba6afa7@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Am getting a weird result with this (can anybody with beta2 confirm?):
    isosurface {
        function {(x+y)^3}
        contained_by {sphere {0, 2}}
        pigment {color rgb <.5, .35, .15>}
}
Atleast I *think* I am (since I'm learning isosurfaces using the docs)
and megapov seems to confirm it. I'm using povray3.5 beta1 on a win98
machine.
Sorry to bring a beta1 problem here but, with my downloading speed
(and with other items in the que), by the time I finish downloading
beta2 , it will be time for beta3:(
Incidentally, a big Thank You to whoever wrote the docs on isosurfaces
(especially): I now see the light (and isosurfaces - even if I need
Megapov really appreciate them:))

Regards,
Anoop