POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray sample files : Re: POV-Ray sample files Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray sample files
From: KalleK
Date: 17 Sep 2001 16:07:22
Message: <3ba657fa@news.povray.org>
> scenes/incdemo/glasses/sample.inc
>
> I would recommend to raise the y-value for the camera location in
> #switch(Type) for #case(1), #case(2) and #else from 75 to 100,
because at 75
> there are not all objects and caustics visible in the scene.

Another thing to sample.inc:
I just tried to render scenes/incdemo/glasses/samp_demo.pov, which
tries to access ObjArr[>1] that are not defined.

/*Message Window*/
File: sample.inc  Line: 270
#ifndef (Stack)

  #declare Stack = object { ObjArr[Obj_Nbr] <----ERROR

Parse Error: Attempt to access uninitialized array element.
/*End Message Window*/

samp_demo.inc #declares Obj_Nbr=2 and =4 those but only ObjArr[0] and
ObjArr[1] are declared.

thanks cukk