POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return : Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:30:20 EDT (-0400)
  Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return
From: KalleK
Date: 17 Sep 2001 09:30:06
Message: <3ba5fade$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I don't know, how to put it right.
I mentioned this problem before and it still exists with beta 2.

Subject: ini option Post_Scene_Command
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:11:25 +0200

No one answered me, so maybe, I'm just stupid, but I can't figure it
out.

When you specify an Inifile and give an Post_Scene_Command but no
Post_Scene_Return, it can happen, that WinPOV is not able to create
the process (execute the Command), it just works if Post_Scene_Command
is the last entry in the inifile, and there's no <enter> behind it.
I explained this problem further in the thread mentioned above. No one
ever answered. :-(

Thanks,
cukk