POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : UV Mapping Question : Re: UV Mapping Question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV Mapping Question
From: Arturo Gonzalez
Date: 16 Sep 2001 19:37:54
Message: <3ba537d2@news.povray.org>

news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...
> in news:3ba4f6e6@news.povray.org Arturo Gonzalez wrote:
>
> for the mesh yoou have to add uv_vectors to the triangles, see 6.7.7.2.
> Note to self: update syntax for mesh.

Dear Ingo,

Thank you for your kind response. I still can't understand the syntax very
much. Does this mean that if I have a mesh with a thousand triangles
imported from a modeller, I need to calculate three uv_vectors for each
triangle? Mmm... Well, I'm going to study this then. Thanks for all!

arthur