POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glassware (80k) : Re: Glassware (80k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glassware (80k)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 10 Sep 2001 15:55:40
Message: <3b9d1abc@news.povray.org>
> Then explain to me how you see/feel that it is CG and not RL! If that
> should be only the reflections, I could imagine a surrounding that
> causes just that reflection. If it is too perfect: masters of
> glassblowing certainly very nearly approachef perfection, certainly in
> modern times. Or you have something else  perhaps that points it out.

Like I think I said before, I'm not saying it isn't nearly perfect, but
something in my brain wispers "CG" to me. The thing that sticks out the most
is the lack of the reflection of the cameraperson. And something about the
background or the focal blur just isn't right. I can't exactly say what, but
I feel it. :)