POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Cliche.pov missing "sign.png" file : Re: Cliche.pov missing "sign.png" file Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cliche.pov missing "sign.png" file
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Sep 2001 11:50:04
Message: <3b9ce12c@news.povray.org>
"Patrick Dugan" <pat### [at] usnetcomcorpcom> wrote in message
> Pleas ignore this dumb message.  I discovered I need to create the file
> first.  Sorry.

Yes, there are a few such scene files which either have a second pov file or
must be rendered in a certain way first (animated for example).
So please be aware of that.

The ones I know of are:

scenes\advanced\cliche\cliche.pov ~ sign.pov or sign2.pov
scenes\objects\crater.pov ~ crat_dat.pov
scenes\advanced\desk.pov ~ desk.ini (3 frames for photo)
scenes\textures\patterns\slopemt.pov ~ slopemt_dat.pov

Bob H.