POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : better... : Re: better... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 16:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: better...
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 10 Sep 2001 02:20:02
Message: <3b9c5b92$1@news.povray.org>
> well.. it still isnt exactly right.. but its alot better. i think it has
> do with the scaling.. i'm going to keep playing
> thankyou for all your help
> -darrell

Hmm... This does look a lot better than the previous ones. But some of the
original problem still exists. I was wondering could this have to do with
the mesh you exported from Rhino, you did model these in rhino right? I
think I can make out some unsmooth edges at the top of the soap bottle,
perhaps if you use higher quality mesh settings then the refraction
artifacts will go away? Just guessing.