POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : better... : Re: better... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 16:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: better...
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 10 Sep 2001 00:20:39
Message: <3b9c3f97$1@news.povray.org>
well the scaling was the first thing i thought of when i saw the first
image. but everyone was talking about max trace levels and the black spots,
so i thought that might be your main concern. maybe the lid is too big? and
maybe the top of the bottle bubbles out too much? the electric razor looks
monsterous compared to the soap bottles. i'm thinking how big my shampoo
bottles are compared to my razor, the razor is considerably smaller i think.

ross.