POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Camera matrix bug : Re: Camera matrix bug Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera matrix bug
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 9 Sep 2001 15:00:19
Message: <3b9bbc43@news.povray.org>
I get a different warning:

"Warning: Camera vectors are not perpendicular.
Making look_at the last statement may help."

Just copied your camera-statement, no objects.
Wait! I get your error message, if I add 3 objects to the scene. IRC the
vista buffer is not used with less objects in the scene.

Marc-Hendrik

PII 450MHz, 128MB, Windows 98, POV-Ray beta1

Rune schrieb in Nachricht <3b9bb72c@news.povray.org>...