POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Win] Save_as destroys original file : Re: [Win] Save_as destroys original file Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Win] Save_as destroys original file
From: Chris Cason
Date: 9 Sep 2001 08:12:31
Message: <3b9b5caf@news.povray.org>
"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
> It's a bug at least in a way, 'cause it should ask to re-load the file if
> it's configured (Auto-Reload set to "ASK") that way. But there is no such
> question!

You didn't read the original message (or you didn't read the docs; your pick).

The problem is not that the external file has been changed, but that it has been
saved. The docs say nothing about being asked to save the file if auto-reload
is set to 'ask'.

Are you able to understand this, or do I need to explain it another way ?