POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] Rand.inc (7.12.2) : [doc] Rand.inc (7.12.2) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  [doc] Rand.inc (7.12.2)
From: Redbeard (MDJohnson)
Date: 9 Sep 2001 02:23:41
Message: <3b9b0aed@news.povray.org>
The descriptions for these functions (for the most part) simply restate the
obvious.  A small description of the curve and its typical application would
be a nice addition, as would a small graph showing the shape of the
function.  I'm familiar with Normal and Gaussian distributions and
understand the Spline distribution, but I've really just heard of most of
the others.

I can't say this enough: Great job guys!  I was *very* impressed when I
looked through the .inc files.  All the nifty macros that have been floating
around are now in the official distribution!

Michael