POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Win] Possible bug in Rerun statsitics : [Win] Possible bug in Rerun statsitics Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  [Win] Possible bug in Rerun statsitics
From: Redbeard (MDJohnson)
Date: 8 Sep 2001 20:19:35
Message: <3b9ab597$1@news.povray.org>
I'm running POV-Ray 3.5 beta 1 on Windows 98 SE, AMD Athlon 750 with 196 MB
RAM.

I've had POV-Ray busy rendering all the samples and wanted to go back and
check some statistics that I missed.  When I opened up the Rerun dialog, the
times were right, but when I clicked on Statistics I got the statistics for
the wrong file.  Since I had two copies of POV-Ray running, I checked the
other one.  Both were wrong.  Strange thing is, I just went back to see if I
could find out how far off it was, and everything works fine now.  Has
anyone else seen this?

Also, I'm not sure this is a bug, but would it be possible to make the
dialog boxes, such as statistics, resizable, or have them word-wrap?  I
usually can't read the full top line of the statistics, and since that tells
things like the file rendered and image dimensions, it can be troublesome.
There may be a few other dialogs that have similar problems, but I don't
remember for sure.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Michael