POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Any other rendering competitions? : Re: Any other rendering competitions? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:07:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any other rendering competitions?
From: latulipe
Date: 8 Sep 2001 17:09:36
Message: <3b9a8910@news.povray.org>
Having never posted to a newsgroup before, I hope I'm doing this right....

I've recently come across a site www.3dluvr.com  with ongoing contests,
including prizes I believe.
Most people seem to be using Max, but I came across the link on the Cinema4d
website gallery
May be interesting to see a pover in there....
check it out, some quite nice images in the archives too.