POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Win] Save_as destroys original file : Re: [Win] Save_as destroys original file Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Win] Save_as destroys original file
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 8 Sep 2001 14:25:38
Message: <3b9a62a2@news.povray.org>
Ken schrieb in Nachricht <3B9A6136.A17E7C8D@pacbell.net>...
>That changed it to the expected behavior. Bug or do I need to RTFM ?

Fixed it for me, too.

Someone warned about this behaviour some time ago on this server (in some
other context). That was the reason I did not use Save_As at all (copied the
files to the clipboard instead, closed Pov, opened a new file and pasted
from the clipboard) and checked it now. I thought it was a MegaPov issue,
though.

Marc-Hendrik