POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first 3.5 image : Re: My first 3.5 image Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first 3.5 image
From: 25ct
Date: 8 Sep 2001 11:38:11
Message: <3b9a3b63@news.povray.org>

> > Just been playing this morning. :)
> >
> > I haven't posted in here for a while, so here it is.
> > Nothing special, but I like it. I did notice that while playing with the
> > bricks at various settings, some of the horizontal lines at the top of
the
> > picture wouldn't show up. Possible bug?
>
>     Like with starfields, anti-aliasing can erase small features.

   Ah, thanks Bill. I was a little worried because the lines above the
missing ones were there.

> >   What else can I do with this? Any suggestions, comments welcome.
>
>     Put it and the bricks in the middle of a stone garden?

      Ok, I'll give it a go. As a side-note, I've found that 3.5 is a lot
more user friendly and I like the extra cameras. Basically the set-up is so
much better and the small images that pop-up in the insert menu are a help.

~Steve~