POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Very minor feature request : Re: Very minor feature request Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very minor feature request
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Sep 2001 11:46:45
Message: <3b98ebe5@news.povray.org>
In article <3B983291.B0B04B65@unforgettable.com> , Xplo Eristotle
<inq### [at] unforgettablecom>  wrote:

> If you're going to use the HIG to explain why a common interface
> convention that makes the software more convenient should *not* be
> included, I'd like to know what part of it says so, if it's not too
> much trouble.

If you read through it all, plus through the research based books the Apple
HI research group wrote you will find that there is only one reason why
there are keyboard shortcuts at all.  And they are not in there because they
is more convenient ... but I said I do not want into this discussion.  You
won't believe the true reason anyway.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde