POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : a access problem as NT-User : Re: a access problem as NT-User Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a access problem as NT-User
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 7 Sep 2001 11:38:58
Message: <3b98ea12@news.povray.org>
In article <slr### [at] fwicom> , ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron
Parker) wrote:

> For the next month.  What's it do when XP comes out and Joe Luser is
> running a multiuser operating system but doesn't know it?

And even better, one can't even be sure if a user runs as Administrator on
NT/2k/etc because at least I know plenty of people who have no clue that
they shouldn't run that way by default...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde