POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Win install : Re: Win install Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win install
From: Tom Melly
Date: 7 Sep 2001 10:18:45
Message: <3b98d745$1@news.povray.org>
"Adrien Beau" <adr### [at] sycomorefr> wrote in message

> Are we still talking Windows here? I hardly understand you.

Sorry, that was a little obfusticated. The contents of the pov program group is:

Licence Agreement
Pov-Ray for Windows
Uninstall Pov-Ray for Windows
Read Me
Tutorial and Reference Manual

This is fine if they are inside the Pov-Ray programs folder. However, if, for
example, I elected to add the program icons to an existing folder called
"graphics", I will then have 3 entries in "graphics" that could belong to any of
my graphics programs: Read Me, Tutorial.., and Licence...