POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Win install : Re: Win install Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:14:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win install
From: Tom Melly
Date: 7 Sep 2001 10:04:10
Message: <3b98d3da@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin@-despam-povray.org> wrote in message
news:3b98ce72@news.povray.org...

> I don't see where you're getting two in the start menu from. It adds a start
> menu group (strictly speaking, it's a program menu group, but I won't split
> hairs) and a start menu icon (or direct shortcut), but that's not the same
> thing as two icons in the start menu.

Well, two icons in the full heirachy of the start menu/whatever, plus the
desktop. Like I said, a minor gripe.

On a similiar note (and a generic problem with installs), could the contents of
the program group folder be explicitely indicated as pov resources? If one
elects to dump the contents into an existing folder, "readme" and "licence
agreement" become anonymous.