POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity : Re: Radiosity Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity
From: Bob H
Date: 6 Sep 2001 16:11:28
Message: <3b97d870$1@news.povray.org>
"Ruy" <ruy### [at] hipernetcombr> wrote in message
> Nope. With both background and light colors set to "rgb1", the results are
> still the same. Anyway, what really concerns me is being able to see
inside
> the wall.

I thought I had replied to you as well.  I rendered your script with a light
color of 10 and the room does illuminate a little.  I also positioned the
light to shine in better.

Did you mistakenly use a +4.2*z in your differencing box?  That matches the
wall of the larger box so I changed it to +4.0*z.

Bob H.