POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Very minor feature request : Re: Very minor feature request Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:28:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very minor feature request
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Sep 2001 10:58:45
Message: <3b978f25$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3B96F6EA.FFC4994B@unforgettable.com> , Xplo Eristotle
<inq### [at] unforgettablecom>  wrote:

> I know that feature requests are typically rejected, but it's only a
> small addition to the interface.. could we get a keyboard shortcut for
> the Save As... command? (I refer to the Mac version; other versions may
> or may not already have that functionality.)

You are aware that "Save as" in no (good) Mac application* has a keyboard
shortcut?  Thus, sorry, it won't be added.

    Thorsten

*  There are reasons as described in the Apple HIG behind not having
shortcuts for "Save as", but I don't want to get into a discussion about
those.

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.