POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : I can't get the insert_menu-images to render ... : I can't get the insert_menu-images to render ... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  I can't get the insert_menu-images to render ...
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 5 Sep 2001 14:58:03
Message: <3b9675bb@news.povray.org>
W2k, Pov3.5b, Athlon1.3, 392MB

There are no other files in Povray open ... I see only the Message window
I go through
    Render->SelectFileAndRender->C:\Programme\Povray for Windows v3.5\Insert
Menu\images.ini

Povray stops parsing, giving me:

    Statistics Stream to console....On
    Warning Stream to console.......On
Possible Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Could not find file
'OBJECT.POV'
Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Cannot open input file

Returned from renderer with error status

Because Copy'n Paste doesn't work, I typed this by hand ... I only wrote here
the last lines I see ...

What annoyes me, is that I can't find a place, where OBJECT.POV is included

can someone describe how I have to render the Images for the insert-menu ?

--
Jan Walzer <jan### [at] lzernet>