POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cubeworld - post-submission final render : Re: cubeworld - post-submission final render Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cubeworld - post-submission final render
From: Tek
Date: 3 Sep 2001 14:30:34
Message: <3b93cc4a@news.povray.org>
Sander <san### [at] stolscom> wrote in message
news:MPG### [at] NEWSPOVRAYORG...
> It still tickles my fantasy - what is left of that - to try and imagine
> how one could live on a planet like that. The point where the three
> faces meet: would you tilt one way or another when you step aside a
> little? Eery :)

Personally I imagine the transition between edges being quite difficult, and an
important juncture in an adventure on the planet. Each side would be fairly
independent of the others and have it's own character... Or maybe I just play
too many computer games ;)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com