POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cubeworld - post-submission final render : cubeworld - post-submission final render Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  cubeworld - post-submission final render
From: Tek
Date: 2 Sep 2001 16:06:43
Message: <3b929153@news.povray.org>
This took 4 days and 5 hours to render and I started it midnight last tuesday,
which meant it wasn't finished in time for the competition deadline! Anyway, I
did the best I could with what I had (roughly 80% of the image was done) and
submitted that. But here's how it should have looked.

BTW, this uses megapov's post-production focal blur, which can only be applied
once the render has finished, which is why the submission isn't blurred. I'd use
proper focal blur but it would take forever to trace on my poor little (soon to
be replaced) PIII 550.

Comments, Questions, etc?

--
Tek