POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Graphing Calculator for POV-Ray : Graphing Calculator for POV-Ray Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  Graphing Calculator for POV-Ray
From: Stephen Bell
Date: 1 Sep 2001 21:44:04
Message: <3b918ee4$3@news.povray.org>
I spent a lot of time on the internet looking for decent graphing programs
to help me visualize animations, but I finally realized that I could make a
decent substitute in a scene file for POV-Ray, and I'd never have to leave
the program.  It's a little rough, and I'm sure someone has done this
before, but I'd like everybody to take a look at it anyway and tell me what
you think.  You may even find it useful.

Stephen Bell

P.S.  I tried to post this once already but it didn't work.  Sorry if I
accidentally double posted.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'grapher.pov.txt' (3 KB)