POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Graphing Calculator for POV-Ray : Graphing Calculator for POV-Ray Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Graphing Calculator for POV-Ray
From: Stephen Bell
Date: 1 Sep 2001 21:44:04
Message: <3b918ee4$1@news.povray.org>
I spent a lot of time looking on the internet for a decent graphing program
to help me visualize animations with the "clock" value, but recently
realized that I could make a scene file that would do the same thing.  It's
a little rough, and it's probably been done before, but here's my offering
to the POV-Ray community.  Feel free to change it around to suit your own
needs.

Stephen Bell

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: