POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Focal-Blur Fun! (80kbu) : Re: Focal-Blur Fun! (80kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal-Blur Fun! (80kbu)
From: Bob H
Date: 29 Aug 2001 07:38:38
Message: <3b8cd43e@news.povray.org>
"JRG" <jrg### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I guess:
> reflection {1 metallic) = reflection 1 reflect_metallic
>
> Brilliance isn't needed at all since diffuse = 0.

Ahhh, smart.  I had to go back to reading and rendering to be sure how it
all does work and I see I've connected brilliance with metallic yet it isn't
so.
And you were right about conserve_energy only working on semitransparent
objects too, sorry.
That's what I get for having a mind that builds up it's own ideas about
things, unfortunately in often haphazard ways.

Bob H.